By Molly E. Holzschlag
* This value-priced consultant by means of one of many most sensible 25 such a lot Influential girls on the internet gives you 250 suggestions, workarounds, counsel, and annoyance-busters that internet designers won't locate wherever else
* bargains 500 pages of insider ideas to enhance workflow and potency, retailer improvement money and time, and raise seek engine ratings and placement site visitors, even if designers are looking to increase an latest site or construct a state of the art web site from scratch
* Covers subject matters comparable to HTML, XHTML, CSS, photographs and multimedia, cellphone and PDA accessibility, content material improvement, instruments, usability, info structure, globalization, and placement redesign
* Molly Holzschlag is a guidance committee member of the internet criteria venture (WaSP) and spokesperson for the realm association of site owners, in addition to a widespread lecturer at meetings and the writer of twenty-five prior books
Read Online or Download 250 HTML and Web Design Secrets PDF
Similar web development books
HTML5 & CSS3 for the true international will enable you create dynamic web pages utilizing those new applied sciences. No fluff or hype the following â€“ in basic terms enjoyable, potent innovations you can begin utilizing today.
This easy-to-follow advisor covers every little thing you must be aware of to start this day. Youâ€™ll grasp the hot semantic markup on hand in HTML5, in addition to how you can use CSS3 with no sacrificing fresh markup or resorting to advanced workarounds.
This e-book will educate you ways to:
* comprehend the recent semantic markup on hand in HTML5
* set style that actually helps your message with @font-face
* construct clever, self-validating net kinds your clients will love!
* build glossy internet apps that shine in a cellular surroundings
* create data-rich, effective portraits at the fly with SVG and canvas
* use shiny-new APIs so as to add geolocation and offline performance
This easy-to-follow consultant is illustrated with plenty of examples and there's additionally a funky demo website to paintings with!
Net and world-wide-web the right way to application, 4e via marketplace major authors, Harvey M. Deitel and Paul J. Deitel introduces readers with very little programming event to the interesting global of Web-Based functions. This book has been considerably revised to mirror today's internet 2.
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that varieties the spine of various complicated improvement platforms. you'll definitely locate the MongoDB answer you're looking for during this book.
Starting with tips to initialize the server in 3 varied modes with numerous configurations, you'll then examine numerous abilities together with the fundamentals of complex question operations and lines in MongoDB and tracking and backup utilizing MMS. From there, you could delve into recipes on cloud deployment, integration with Hadoop, and enhancing developer productiveness. via the top of this publication, you've gotten a transparent concept approximately easy methods to layout, strengthen, and install MongoDB.
Upload existence and intensity for your net purposes and increase consumer event in the course of the discrete use of CSS transitions and animations. With this concise advisor, you’ll make web page parts stream or switch in visual appeal, even if you need to realistically leap a ball, progressively extend a drop-down menu, or just carry consciousness to a component while clients hover over it.
- Developing Web Apps with Haskell and Yesod: Safety-Driven Web Development (2nd Edition)
- CSS3 Foundations
- Smashing eBook Series: #3 | Mastering Photoshop for Webdesign
- Pro HTML5 Programming: Powerful APIs for Richer Internet Application Development
- Principles of Web Design: The Web Technologies Series (5th Edition)
- The Web Designer's Roadmap
Extra resources for 250 HTML and Web Design Secrets
45 45 46 46 47 48 . . . . . ࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗࡗ ࡗ 36 Part I: Tools, Planning, and Content ࡗࡗࡗ W ith an expert toolbox in place, the next step is to define the scope of the project and put a process in place to manage it effectively. This is a step that many Web designers miss or don’t put a lot of emphasis on. However, it is critical not only for a client or company’s Return On Investment (ROI) to have sites developed and managed in a timely, accurate fashion, but proper planning and management is also essential for the long-term vision and desired outcome of the project.
Prior to 1995, most Web sites were small and relatively easy to maintain by one person. But once the Web hit the desktops of consumers, a dramatic shift occurred. Sites needed a lot more to run securely, effectively, and required updating and managing more frequently. This took more hands, and it’s where the concept of Web teams really emerged. ࡗࡗࡗ Chapter 2: Managing Your Web Project ࡗ 37 The economic shakeups in recent years forced a lot of design firms to close completely, or to reduce staff significantly.
38 39 39 40 41 41 43 44 44 44 #31: #32: #33: #34: #35: #36: Listing Marketing Tasks . . . . . Addressing Quality Assurance Concerns Setting Milestones . . . . . . . Getting Signoff Throughout the Process . Encouraging Collaboration . . . . Managing Scope Creep . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
250 HTML and Web Design Secrets by Molly E. Holzschlag