By Jonathan Snook, Stuart Langridge, Aaron Gustafson, Dan Webb
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * the place CSS, HTML, and the DOM healthy into glossy scripting, and the way to exploit them jointly successfully
* tips to construct potent shape validation into your purposes utilizing Ajax
* how one can create mashups utilizing APIs
* easy methods to construct dynamic consumer interfaces
<h3>Who this booklet is for</h3>
* Object-Oriented Programming
* Ajax and information trade
* visible results
* Case research: FAQ Facelift
* A Dynamic aid procedure
Read or Download Accelerated DOM Scripting with Ajax, APIs, and Libraries PDF
Best web development books
HTML5 & CSS3 for the true international will make it easier to create dynamic web pages utilizing those new applied sciences. No fluff or hype the following â€“ basically enjoyable, potent recommendations you can begin utilizing today.
This easy-to-follow advisor covers every thing you must understand to start this day. Youâ€™ll grasp the hot semantic markup on hand in HTML5, in addition to tips on how to use CSS3 with no sacrificing fresh markup or resorting to advanced workarounds.
This publication will educate you ways to:
* comprehend the hot semantic markup to be had in HTML5
* set style that actually helps your message with @font-face
* construct clever, self-validating internet types your clients will love!
* build smooth net apps that shine in a cellular setting
* create data-rich, effective snap shots at the fly with SVG and canvas
* use shiny-new APIs so as to add geolocation and offline performance
This easy-to-follow consultant is illustrated with plenty of examples and there's additionally a funky demo website to paintings with!
Web and world-wide-web easy methods to application, 4e via industry best authors, Harvey M. Deitel and Paul J. Deitel introduces readers with very little programming event to the intriguing international of Web-Based functions. This book has been considerably revised to mirror today's internet 2.
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that kinds the spine of various complicated improvement structures. you'll definitely locate the MongoDB resolution you're looking for during this book.
Starting with the right way to initialize the server in 3 varied modes with a variety of configurations, you are going to then examine numerous talents together with the fundamentals of complex question operations and contours in MongoDB and tracking and backup utilizing MMS. From there, you could delve into recipes on cloud deployment, integration with Hadoop, and bettering developer productiveness. via the top of this publication, you've a transparent notion approximately the way to layout, increase, and install MongoDB.
Upload existence and intensity in your internet purposes and enhance person adventure during the discrete use of CSS transitions and animations. With this concise advisor, you’ll make web page parts stream or switch in visual appeal, even if you must realistically leap a ball, steadily extend a drop-down menu, or just deliver cognizance to a component while clients hover over it.
- Practical Django Projects (2nd Edition)
- Learn to Code HTML and CSS: Develop and Style Websites (Voices That Matter)
- Content Everywhere
- Building Scalable Web Sites: Building, Scaling, and Optimizing the Next Generation of Web Applications
Extra resources for Accelerated DOM Scripting with Ajax, APIs, and Libraries
The expression can be broken down into different types of tasks. First, there’s the character match itself. It might be an A or a Q or the number 8. Most often, it’s a type of character or a range of characters that you’re looking for. A range can be defined using square brackets with a hyphen indicating the range: /[a-zA-Z]/ To match against any character but those in the range, just precede the range with the caret (^) character. /[^a-zA-Z]/ You can use \w to match any letters or numbers including the underscore (\w means “word characters”), which would be the same as [a-zA-Z0-9_].
Accelerated DOM Scripting with Ajax, APIs, and Libraries by Jonathan Snook, Stuart Langridge, Aaron Gustafson, Dan Webb