BP Medical Settlement Claims
Who Qualifies AND How to Prove:
Through this network’s influence and the hard work of some of the Plaintiff Steering Committee’s attorneys, BP Medical Settlement Claims will be a new class in the Court Supervised BP Claims Review Process. We will continuously post new news as it unfolds.
What is a BP Medical Settlement Claim?
These particular claims, BP Medical Settlement Claims are for those individuals who can prove that they were exposed to BP’s oil and/or the Dispersant used during the clean-up period.
These individuals have suffered flu like symptoms, respiratory problems, heart problems, eye problems, migraines, headaches and skin irritations. Unsurprisingly, many of these symptoms did not immediately occur at, or near, the time of exposure. We are seeing a number of people experiencing delayed symptoms; whereas, they did not fall ill at the time of the Clean Up, they are experiencing symptoms NOW.
If you are experiencing ANY of these symptoms, keep reading, it will be worth your time as you may qualify for the BP Medical Settlement Claims process. We have the network and ability to help you get the care you need in the BP Medical Settlement Claims process.
We will endeavor to make sure you get the treatment you need. We would like to find ground clean up personnel from the Valdez Spill to interview them about their experience, but we are unable to do so. Valdez clean-up workers are all dead for lack of care, lack of a voice and simply, just ignored. We will do what we can to ensure that you have a proper filing for the BP Medical Settlement Claims process.
Who Qualifies for the BP Medical Settlement Claims:
The following individuals will qualify for BP Medical Settlement Claims:
- Anybody who had lived, and/or worked in Zone A for at least 3 months after the 4/20/10 BP Oil Spill may qualify for BP Medical Settlement Claims
- Anybody who worked on the Deepwater Horizon Disaster Response, or the ensuing Clean-Up Project will qualify for BP Medical Settlement Claims.
- Anybody who experienced any of the above mentioned symptoms may qualify for BP Medical Settlement Claims. We will discuss how to prove BP Medical Settlement Claims in the next segment.
How to Prove Your BP Medical Settlement Claims:
Let’s just go over the obvious piece of evidence to prove your BP Medical Settlement Claims.
First and foremost, you MUST HAVE actually been exposed, in order to qualify AND you MUST HAVE had significant exposure, in order to prove BP Medical Settlement Claims. So, ask yourself these questions:
- Did you live right by the beaches where the USCG and BP were dropping Corexit/Dispersant?
- Did you go out to watch the planes drop the Corexit?
- Were you outside at the time the planes were dropping the Corexit?
- Were you extensively outside at the time of Clean-Up?
- Did you work on the Clean-Up?
- Did you work in the VOO Program?
- Did you work in the private sector, cleaning booms, ships, boats anchors, etc.?
- Were you at any time in the position to be exposed to the dispersant or oil?
If you answered, “YES,” to any of the above questions, you might want to get a simple blood test performed before, to confirm or disconfirm significant exposure and contamination of the oil and dispersant used. The test is called:
Volatile Organic Compound Blood Test (VOCBT for short)
If you test positive for hydro-carbon and/or benzene exposure, then you may qualify for BP Medical Settlement Claims. You should give us a call to allow our network to help you with your BP Medical Settlement Claims.
Help Is COMING for BP Medical Settlement Claims AND Victims
We have assembled a dream team of claims adjusters and attorneys for BP Medical Settlement Claims. We have just started to work on our own medical personnel and will be researching doctors who are specializing in the exposure. This is a new concept for us, but we are working on its development. We are here to help.
If you need help, don’t hesitate to contact us.